Wednesday 16 November 2011

Tudor criminal language

If you are going to become a Tudor criminal, you need to learn the language. Can you guess the meaning of this?

THAT HISTORY TEACHER'S A WALKING MORT. I WISH SHE'D STOW HER SO I CAN COUCH A HOGSHEAD. IN FACT, IF YOU KEEP YOUR GLAZIERS ON HER, I MAY JUST PRIG A NAP!

Leave your comments using your contemporary English!!!! 

 CLICK HERE to find a glossary !!!!! ask your teacher for the password and....... surely you will become the perfect Tudor criminal. Remember to leave your comments to get your criminal sentence!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I don´t understand the Tudor criminal language

    Irene Aranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. VICENTE ESTEVE BERENGUER 2ÂșESO A
    That history teachs a walking die. i wish she stop her so i can catch a dog´s head. in fact, if you take your glaziers on her i may just cut her head.
    i´m not sure but...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don´t understand nothing
    I am Luis

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don´t understand this language.
    Pula Martin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't understand this.
    cari

    ReplyDelete