Wednesday 14 December 2011

BE AN ENTHUSIAST ABOUT SENTENCES!

Do you need something challenging?   Look at these sentences carefully and find out why they are so peculiar. If you can see the curiosity each one has, you are a real ENTHUSIAST !!!! Accept the challenge and send your comments!!

1- " A bronzed cowboy,dancing elegantly for grand hotels in Jersey, knitting lovely mittens nicely quilted rubber shoes, thought untrained vets would X-ray your zebra".

2- " The escaping gangster ran next to old deserted docks".

3- " The head adjudicator organized educational alienation on one network"

4- " I do not know where family doctors acquired illegibly perplexing handwriting ; nevertheless, extraordinary pharmaceutical intellectuality, counterbalancing indecipherability, transcendentalizes intercommunications' incomprehensibleness".



7 comments:

  1. Alvaro Salvador Sanjuan15 December 2011 at 20:06

    Jajaja there isn't sea in the desert :) and the doctors allknow that they have a bad handwriting ^^!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what are you saying alvaro , you´re crazy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alvaro Salvador Sanjuan15 December 2011 at 20:50

    I know, I was wrong to write that sorry I meant to say that the doctors have a bad handwriting but they are vey clever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello xus my favourite paragraf is number 3 because is very interesting the organized educational alienation on one network
    javi y jose

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I, my favorite paragraf is number 3.


    Irene Aranda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree my favourite paragraf is number 3 too.
    Marta Gutierrez

    ReplyDelete